MAINTENANCE and REPAIRS
What you can expect:
- EXPERIENCED Maintenance Contractors and/or Vendors used to repair and maintain your property!
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner
- Handle all tenant problems
- Resolve all repair issues (does not include actual cost of repairs)
- Review of your property for repairs or improvements needed to enhance marketability including painting, cleaning, etc. (if needed)
- Move-in inspection and documentation of property condition
- Frequent Property Inspections throughout Tenancy
- Complete a move-out condition report and coordinate make- ready repairs for re- marketing.
- Minor or emergency repairs and routine maintenance are coordinated with your agent
- Optional coordination of the preservation of your lawn or pool
- Home Warranty Policies available including HVAC and appliance services
- Notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
We tap into one of the largest real estate markets in the industry to reach prospective tenants.
WONDERING WHAT YOUR HOME WILL LEASE FOR?